- The ability to work remotely
- The highest salaries in the region
- Great potential for growth.
- Professional environment.
- A motivated team and a work culture that enables you to do your best work.
- Many planned events during the year (for example: 1 working week in Ohrid/or any other city, winter retreat, bowling, paintball etc.)
React.js Developer duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Work with product team
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
React.js Developer requirements and qualifications
- B.S Degree in Computer Science
- Git knowledge is a plus
- Team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working hand in hand with remote teams is a plus
- Have high attention to detail and commitment to quality