Are you willing to work hard for excellence? Do you want to work on cutting-edge technology projects such as connected services, Android apps, and custom IoT solutions? This is your opportunity!
- Improve projects by conducting ad hoc solution analyses, custom development, and integrations.
- bring ideas from concept to reality for both existing and new products.
- Ensure product quality by continuously reviewing and improving the code-base.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience in one or more of the following technology areas from a professional environment or a significant private project
- Kotlin in Android Studio (Android)
- Native UI Frameworks and Components
- Current versions of Bluetooth LE and/or WiFi on Android
- Domain knowledge or interest in the following domains: Mobility, Connectivity
- Experience with agile software development and extreme programming, including but not limited to SCRUM, Kanban, Continuous Integration, and Deployment
- Naturally inquisitive and eager to learn new technologies
What we offer:
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Work from home including post-pandemic period
- Flexible working hours
- Performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Self-care program
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
Come join us, you can have an amazing career and work with excellent people!