Are you willing to work hard for excellence? Do you want to work on cutting-edge technology projects such as connected services, Android apps, and custom IoT solutions? This is your opportunity!
- Improve projects by conducting ad hoc solution analyses, custom development, and integrations.
- bring ideas from concept to reality for both existing and new products.
- Ensure product quality by continuously reviewing and improving the code-base.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience in one or more of the following technology areas from a professional environment or a significant private project
- Kotlin in Android Studio (Android)
- Native UI Frameworks and Components
- Current versions of Bluetooth LE and/or WiFi on Android
- Domain knowledge or interest in the following domains: Mobility, Connectivity
- Experience with agile software development and extreme programming, including but not limited to SCRUM, Kanban, Continuous Integration, and Deployment
- Naturally inquisitive and eager to learn new technologies
What we offer:
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Work from home including post-pandemic period
- Flexible working hours
- Performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap of personal career development
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Self-care program
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
Come join us, you can have an amazing career and work with excellent people!
If you think that you got what it needs to be part of our crew than please send us your CV's at: email@example.com