You will be responsible for:
- Working in a multi-functional, self-organising team based on Agile principles (Scrum or Scrumban);
- Proactively engaging in the planning, design, implementation and support of products
- Following and contributing to development best-practices, giving and receiving code reviews on a daily basis;
- Constantly improving as a developer and a team member, sharing knowledge and helping other team members grow.
We expect your inner motivation and:
- 3+ years of experience working in a team of developers on complex, sophisticated projects;
- Good knowledge of PHP or other programming languages (we’re still looking for a PHP developer,
but it’s ok if you’re willing to switch from Java, C# or any other language);
- Knowledge in working with frameworks, solving complexity with OOP and SOLID principles;
- A mindset of always combining your code with unit or functional tests.
Some of the technologies that we use daily:
- PHP 7, Symfony framework, PHPUnit;
- React, Webpack, Jest;
- Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible;
- Experience with these can give bonus points, but it is not required – we provide the time, tools and resources needed for learning all the necessary technologies, methodologies and conventions.