We are looking for Senior Android Developers who are motivated to prototype UI concepts for automotive HMIs.
- Create interactive in-vehicle HMIs based on Android Automotive to visualize vehicle functions as part of the infotainment system.
- Provide an insightful experience of UI/UX concepts, including specific apps, components, and services.
- Incorporate functional hardware components (i.e., steering wheel buttons)
- Organize, document, and report on the status of your current tasks.
Qualifications and experience:
- 4+ years of professional experience with the Android Platform (Android SDK, Android Design Guidelines, Architecture, and native applications).
- Kotlin experience (Android Studio). It is advantageous to have prior experience with Java and C++.
- Experience with Native UI Frameworks and Components.
- Experience with Android Automotive Development is beneficial.
- Experience with vehicle BUS systems (i.e., CAN) and signals is beneficial
- Deep interest in state-of-the-art test automation and code reviews
- Experience with agile software development and extreme programming, including but not limited to SCRUM, Kanban, and Continuous Integration.
What we offer:
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Work from home including post-pandemic period
- Flexible working hours
- Performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap for personal career development
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
Come join us, you can have an amazing career and work with excellent people!
If you think that you got what it needs to be part of our crew than please send us your CV's at: firstname.lastname@example.org