We are looking for Senior Android Developers who are motivated to prototype UI concepts for automotive HMIs.
- Create interactive in-vehicle HMIs based on Android Automotive to visualize vehicle functions as part of the infotainment system.
- Provide an insightful experience of UI/UX concepts, including specific apps, components, and services.
- Incorporate functional hardware components (i.e., steering wheel buttons)
- Organize, document, and report on the status of your current tasks.
Qualifications and experience:
- 4+ years of professional experience with the Android Platform (Android SDK, Android Design Guidelines, Architecture, and native applications).
- Kotlin experience (Android Studio). It is advantageous to have prior experience with Java and C++.
- Experience with Native UI Frameworks and Components.
- Experience with Android Automotive Development is beneficial.
- Experience with vehicle BUS systems (i.e., CAN) and signals is beneficial
- Deep interest in state-of-the-art test automation and code reviews
- Experience with agile software development and extreme programming, including but not limited to SCRUM, Kanban, and Continuous Integration.
What we offer:
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Work from home including post-pandemic period
- Flexible working hours
- Performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap for personal career development
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
Come join us, you can have an amazing career and work with excellent people!