We are looking for Senior .NET Developers to develop secure payment solutions that connect customers to their customers at any time, anywhere.
- Participation in requirements vetting.
- Participation in application design sessions.
- Creating system documentation to capture key design decisions.
- Estimating delivery dates and features based on facts.
- Design and development of backward-compatible features and bug fixes • Development of unit, integration, and load tests.
- Extensive local testing to ensure quality.
- Participation in peer code reviews.
- Tier 3 operational support for the software platform
- Mentoring less experienced developers.
Qualifications and experience:
- 5+ years of experience developing applications on the .NET Framework. (BCL, CLR, Core)
- ASP.NET (Web API, MVC)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Azure PaaS
- HTML + CSS/LESS
What we offer:
- Excellent salary and an opportunity to grow within the company
- Work from home including post-pandemic period
- Flexible working hours
- Performance evaluation policy that paves the roadmap for personal career development
- Additional health insurance that guarantees fast access to contracted health services
- Self-care program that provides individual and team psychological consultations
- Mini-team buildings and other local company events that run throughout the year
Come join us, you can have an amazing career and work with excellent people!
If you think that you got what it needs to be part of our crew than please send us your CV's at: firstname.lastname@example.org